This Quick & Easy Recipe Only Takes 5 Minutes & 5 Ingredients
Chicken Breasts cook up great in the crockpot. This slow cooker chicken breast recipe is proof positive of that too!
It’s quick, easy and yummy. Just toss everything in before you leave for the day and come home to a delicious meal. Everyone around here loves it.
This is a great recipe to serve just about any time. We’ve had it several times on busy weeknights, it’s been served for company and even taken as a potluck meal.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 4-6 red potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 1 packet chicken gravy
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
The mushrooms are totally optional. But they do add a delicious flavor and jazz it up a bit too.
Give it a shot and let us know if you like it. Again, there are seldom complaints around here when it’s on the menu.