If you’re looking for crockpot appetizers…here you go! Everything from your classic dips, wings, and meatballs to mushrooms and party mix! Excellent for parties. A life-saver for holiday events. An excellent movie or date night treat too!
Check out the listing…let us know if we missed something you’d like to see too! We can always add more 🙂
Big List of 50+ Crockpot Appetizers & Snacks
We’ll start with the #1 of crockpot appetizers…crock pot dips! Here’s a big list of crock pot dip ideas! We’re starting with a total of 21 (to be expanded per request). If you like this list we also have an older post…but dip recipes don’t age…most are simply classics. You can see that older post here.
These are in NO specific order or anything…just in the order I found them. I tried to look at the ingredients of each and every one to make sure they were either super easy, interesting or had something different to offer. So if I missed something…sorry for the repeats.
- 3-Ingredient Queso Cheese Dip by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Authentic queso with just 3 easy ingredients…
- Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Dip by High Heels and Grills. 5-minute creamy deliciousness! It’s work for snack time, parties or movie night 🙂
- Crockpot Philly Cheesesteak Dip by Who Needs a Cape. If you like Philly Cheesesteaks you’ll LOVE this 4-ingredient crock pot dip!
- Chili-Cheese Dip by One Good Thing by Jillee. You don’t have to make this 3 ingredient yumminess in the crockpot…but it’s an awesome option. Toss all the ingredients in the crock, stir, cover and cook on low about 2 hours. Turn to warm to serve all during party time!
- Parmesan Garlic Spinach Dip by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Creamy and delicious! Awesome as a dip or as a spread for sandwiches too…
- Crockpot Cheesy Jalapeno Corn Dip by Le Crème de la Crumb. This recipe combines 5 easy ingredients for a warm, creamy dip. It’s delicious with tortilla chips!
- Cheesy Bacon-Onion Dip by Real Housemoms. Game Day snacks. Yummers!
- Hot Artichoke Dip by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Excellent as is or add spinach. Or just use spinach. It’s deliciously easy 🙂
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip by Passion for Savings. This yummy crockpot dip only takes 5 (or 6) ingredients and you can use leftover turkey or chicken too!
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip by Spicy Southern Kitchen. Ohhh…this served with rye or sourdough…YUM!
- Crab Rangoon Dip & Homemade Wonton Chips by Spend with Pennies. This crab rangoon dip takes a few minutes to prep but OMG at the results!
- Meat Lovers Queso by Tammilee Tips. Deliciousness that’ll please any meat lover…
- Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip by Who Needs a Cape. Here’s another delicious sausage dip recipe. This one only takes 5 ingredients and has lots of spicy flavors too.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake. This recipe also has 5 easy ingredients AND you can use leftover chicken OR turkey 🙂
- Crockpot Bacon Barbecue Chicken Dip by The Magical Slow Cooker. This sounds like an amazing mix of flavors!
- Slow Cooker Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip by Who Needs a Cape. Just 5 easy ingredients get tossed in the slow cooker for this yummy slow cooker appetizer.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bean Dip by Pretty Providence. This sort of recipe is always a hit. Toss the ingredients in the slow cooker and it’ll be warm, creamy and ready to serve throughout the whole party…
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta Dip by Slow Cooker Kitchen. 3 ingredients is all it takes to make this deliciousness 🙂
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Dip by Aris Menu. Here’s a great recipe if you’re starting with raw chicken. It’s rich, creamy and gluten-free too!
- Slow Cooker White Pizza Dip by Stockpiling Moms. Deliciously easy snack idea!
- Slow Cooker Crab Dip by Lemon Tree Dwelling. Here’s a DELICIOUS looking crab dip recipe 🙂
Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes
If dips aren’t quite your thing…or if you need more than one appetizer idea. Here are several crockpot meatball ideas too. There are a few that start the meatballs from scratch but most utilize the store-bought type for quick and easy prep.
- Honey-Buffalo Meatballs by Carls Bad Cravings. These sounds amazing!!! I’m making them this weekend 🙂
- Mozzarella Meatballs by Crème de la Crumb. Awesome snack-meal-appetizer anytime!
- Crockpot Sesame-Asian Meatballs by Flavor Mosaic. These sound so cool!
- Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs by Carls Bad Cravings. Yummy appetizer here. Both sweet & spicy 🙂
- Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs by Recipe Runner. From scratch meatballs AND teriyaki sauce. Cool 🙂
- Crockpot Bacon Bourbon Meatballs by House of Yum. A delicious combination and a homemade meatball recipe too!
- Crockpot Firecracker Meatballs by Chef Savvy. These are a lot like buffalo chicken dip wrapped up in a meatball…AND they look awesome!
- 3-Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Super quick, super easy…just dump these together and let the crockpot do the work.
- Crockpot Honey Teriyaki Meatballs by Bless This Mess Please. These look amazing!
- Honey-Buffalo Meatballs by Carls Bad Cravings. These sounds amazing!!! More awesome movie night yummies 🙂
If you like these, here’ another list for crockpot meatballs 🙂
Crock Pot Mushrooms
And IF you’re wanting something a little different than the regular fare…you could try any of these mushroom ideas too! Most take ranch but hey! Ranch ROCKS. Most are simmered in a sauce of some sort, but there’s a crockpot stuffed mushroom as well. I can attest that several of these are absolutely delish! Not only are they great for parties they are awesome topping a grilled steak.
- Garlic-Ranch Crockpot Mushrooms by Cookies and Cups. These mushrooms add garlic to the yumminess of ranch. I’ve had these…they are amazing!
- Bacon Ranch Crock Pot Stuffed Mushrooms by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Mushroom lovers, these are an awesome option for snacky stuff…Only 6 ingredients too 😉
- Crockpot Ranch Mushrooms by The Chunky Chef. 3 ingredients…5 minutes…that’s all you need to prep this deliciousness!
- Slow Cooker Italian-Ranch Mushrooms by Plain Chicken. How about adding Italian to Ranch? It works for pot roast…I betcha these will be awesome too.
Crockpot Sausage & Little Smokie Ideas
Little smokies. Lil’ smokies. Party sausages. Party wienies. Whatever you call them. They are delicious when simmered in a sauce in the crockpot. The slow simmering allows the sauce to marinate, stick and even absorb just a bit.
Some of these recipes are for little smokies. Some are for smoked sausage. And others are for kielbasa. They are all interchangeable for these recipes. So don’t stress if the shelf is empty for one…just go get the other, toss the stuff in the crock and enjoy the party!
- Cranberry Kielbasa Bites by The Frugal Girls. Here’s another delicious sausage appetizer recipe…
- Sweet & Spicy Little Smokies by Spicy Southern Kitchen. Jalapenos and pineapple combine to make these little sausages both sweet and spicy at the same time…
- Crockpot Raspberry Chipotle Lil’ Smokies by I Wash You Dry. Here’s another yummy idea for little smokies!
- Honey-Garlic Lil’ Smokies by Family Fresh Meals. Toss it in & walk away…Everyone loves ’em!
- Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites by A Night Owl Blog. Here’s another twist on deliciousness for crockpot appetizers…this one uses diced up kielbasas 🙂
- 3-Ingredient Crockpot Lil’ Smokies by Slow Cooker Kitchen. Just 3 ingredients and 2 minutes to toss this deliciousness together…
- Cocktail Kielbasa by From Valerie’s Kitchen. This yummy option combines apricot jam and barbecue sauce for a sweet spiciness that’ll not leave any leftovers.
- 5-Ingredient Honey Beer Smokies by Foodie Crush. Honey and beer combine for this little smokie sauce. A touch of vinegar takes away too much sweet and yum!
- Barbecue Ranch Kielbasa Bites by The Frugal Girls. Super easy and ranch too!
Crock Pot Snack Mixes
Another VERY easy option (and something most folks won’t be expecting) from the crockpot appetizers arena…is slow cooker snack mix. There are both sweet and savory options. These are really excellent for just about anything!
- Crockpot Chex Mix by Gimme Some Oven. Is it a snack, a gift, or a dessert? Yes, it works for all of those and lots more.
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chex Mix by Oh Sweet Basil. This snack mix has just a touch of sweet to complement the ranch flavors. Excellent for munching 🙂
- Salted Caramel-Dark Chocolate Crunch Mix by The Fit Fork. Here’s a delicious sweet version. This is awesomeness that’ll work for a party, movie night or a very cool homemade gift too.
- Chunky Monkey Trail Mix by Cotter Crunch. Here’s a yummy crockpot appetizers twist…sweet, salty and Paleo too!
- Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix by Delightful e Made. Parmesan and ranch are the main ingredients that make this snack mix delightfully familiar but deliciously unique too…
Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
And to round out the list. Chicken wings. Crockpot chicken wings are a delicious option for a light meal, snacking, date night, blah-blah. You get it. They rock! And they’ll rock your crock…yeah, yeah…I had to sneak that in 🙂
You can make any and all of these babies for snacks or a meal. Served over rice with a side salad they’d rock any plate. And by making them in the crockpot they’ll stay warm all through your party time.
Ppssttt…if you want them to brown, just pop them in the oven on broil for about 10-15 minutes and then dump them back in the crockpot to stay warm. It might seem like extra work but it is worth it. Why? ‘Cause making them in the slow cooker makes the chicken super-duper tender 🙂
- Crock Pot Parmesan-Garlic Wings by The Cookie Rookie. These take 5 minutes prep time and look amazing. They’d work for a non-tomato base option too…
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Wings by Magic Skillet. Asian style chicken wing deliciousness 🙂
- Crockpot Barbecue Apricot Chicken Wings by Mom Endeavors. These chicken wings would be awesome for any party, movie night or party time!
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Peach Wings by The Frugal Girls. 3 ingredients, maybe 2 minutes and this will be cookin’ away…
- Crockpot Sticky Chicken Wings by Homemade Hooplah. Sticky chicken wings with a delicious Asian style barbecue sauce 🙂
- Honey-Soy Chicken Wings by Sweet C’s Designs. Here’s another one that’d qualify for an excellent appetizer or a yummy meal too…
- Slow Cooker Orange Glazed Chicken Wings by Simply Made with Love. These chicken wings would work with crockpot appetizers OR you could even go with boneless, skinless…add some rice and make it a meal too!
That’s our list for now. If you’re looking for anything or have more ideas let us know!