This yumminess pairs up great with a side salad and a serving of garlic bread!
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1 1/2 to 2- pound ground beef or ground sausage or mix up both
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 15 ounces Italian style diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 18 ounces frozen cheese tortellini
- 20 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
Grease, butter or spray your crockpot insert
Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker and stir well
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours
Top with additional cheeses before serving if desired
Freezer Meal Directions:
Mix all ingredients except the tortellini in a large freezer bag.
Use freezer tape to attach the tortellini bag and the sauce bag.
Lay flat, label and freeze up to 2 months.