Crock Pot Potato Soup
This is a quick and easy crock pot potato soup recipe. Sprinkle with either bacon bits or shredded cheese to serve. A great crowd pleaser.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 15-ounce cans potatoes (sliced, diced, or whole)
- 1 10-ounce can mushrooms
- 1 package bacon (cooked and crumbled; or substitute purchased real bacon bits)
- 2 10.5-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup (or any type of cream soup)
- 2 to 4 cups whole milk (half & half, heavy cream or any combo of them)
- 1 cup onions (diced and optional)
- 6 cloves garlic (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
Spray, oil or butter your crock pot insert ~or~ use a liner.
Open all your cans but don’t drain them.
Pour all the ingredients into crock pot insert.
Use a potato masher and mash up about half the potatoes. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.