These Recipes Are Great for Winter…They’re Also Great for Leftover Turkey
Quick Jump Links
- These Recipes Are Great for Winter…They’re Also Great for Leftover Turkey
- 9 Super Easy Chicken Soup Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup by Smashed Peas & Carrots
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by Slow Cooker Kitchen
- Crock Pot Chicken Soup by Slow Cooker Kitchen
- Crockpot Turkey Noodle Soup by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crockpot Chicken Veggie Soup by Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup by Crockpot Ladies
- Crockpot Turkey-Wild Rice Soup by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup by Pinch of Yum
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Rice Soup by Back for Seconds
‘Tis the season for soup. It’s cold, its dreary and most of us are tired of spending lots of time in the kitchen…at least for a couple days. Unfortunately it’s also time for cold and flu season. Even if Old Man Winter doesn’t give us snow this year, the flu will still be making it presence known. Soooo, that means its time for chicken soup. These super easy chicken soup recipes are exactly the ticket too :)
Check them out. I betcha you’ll find at least a couple that sound absolutely delicious for you and your crew. Pssssttt…they are also a fabulous use for leftover turkey (if you happen to have any of that laying about).
And as always…Happy Crockin’!
9 Super Easy Chicken Soup Recipes
This look yummy…Plus it’s super easy and quick too!
Chicken Tortilla Soup by Slow Cooker Kitchen
Crock Pot Chicken Soup by Slow Cooker Kitchen
This chicken soup uses chicken or turkey and can be made with frozen, fresh, leftover or precooked meats. Super easy and no way to lose here…
This is great with leftover turkey!
This looks delicious! It’s super easy and adaptable to any veggies you have on hand.
When there’s no time to make pot pie but you’re still craving it…this stuff is pure awesomeness!
There’s no way to go wrong with this one. So easy, very tasty and it can use up leftovers :)
Delicious, warm and creamy. Super easy too…
Remember Chicken & Stars Soup as a kid? This is pretty close but with rice. Pst…you can use cooked turkey too. If you’ve got any of that laying around…
Do you have a favorite chicken/turkey soup for the winter? Let us know…we’d love to feature it for you!