These honey garlic crock pot Brussels sprouts are super easy and absolutely delicious! This recipe is really nothing more than combining the spices and dumping them over the Brussels sprouts.
The honey gives is a slight touch of sweetness. The Worcestershire sauce gives it a tad of zing. Add the garlic flavor and it's a great side dish...
Honey Garlic Crock Pot Brussels Sprouts Step-by-Step
You'll need Brussels sprouts (of course), Worcestershire sauce, honey, garlic powder and both salt and pepper (if you're using those last two).
Mix the Sauce
Use a separate bowl and mix the Worcestershire, honey, and garlic powder. If you are using salt and pepper, I'd hold that until your dish is complete...
Prep Brussels Sprouts...
Sometimes fresh Brussel sprouts have loose leaves that are sorta old and won't cook up well. Just pull those off, was and cut any large ones in half or quarters.
Pour the sauce over the top...
Cover & Cook
Low works best for these. Max 5 hours. If you need to be away longer just add a bit of water so they don't scorch...you'll be all set 🙂
Other Crock Pot Side Dishes
If you like this recipe or even if you didn't...and you need some more side dishes...here are a few more you might like.
Printable & "Pinnable" Brussel Sprout Recipe
Honey Garlic Crock Pot Brussel Sprouts
- Wash and remove any of the old or icky leaves from the Brussel sprouts, slice any large ones in half or in quarters
- Toss them in a lightly buttered/oiled slow cooker insert
- Combine the honey, Worcestershire and garlic powder in a separate bowl
- Pour the honey mixture over Brussel sprouts
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours ~or~ 2 1/2 to 3 hours on high
Freezer Meal Directions:
- Pour the honey, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder into a freezer safe gallon bag. Close the bag and knead and shake to mix.
- Open and pour in the frozen Brussels sprouts. Zip close and shake to coat.
- Lay flat, squeeze out air and label. Good for 8 to 10 weeks.