- 1 This Crockpot Caramel Sauce is Quick, Easy & Delicious!
- 2 Deliciously Easy Caramel Sauce…
- 3 Step by Step Crockpot Caramel Sauce
- 4 If You Want Salted Caramel…
- 5 Share this:
- 6 Related
This Crockpot Caramel Sauce is Quick, Easy & Delicious!
Do you love caramel? How about caramel sauce? Salted caramel? Salted caramel sauce? Have you ever heard of crockpot caramel sauce? How about 1 or 2 ingredient crockpot caramel sauce? You’ll never guess how easy it is to make!
Caramel is one of my favorite dessert flavors. And salted caramel. When that stuff got popular I was forever drooling over the latest recipe. The only problem about when something gets popular…or at least for me in a smaller town…supply. Demand always seems to be higher than supply. Great for the companies and make the stuff…terrible for me, because I can never FIND it! Super frustrating, to say the least. So I learned how to make crockpot caramel sauce and turn it into salted caramel sauce too!
Deliciously Easy Caramel Sauce…
I am very happy to say that my frustration is over! No more searching for caramel sauce, salted caramel or anything of the like. Crockpot caramel sauce takes two…count them TWO ingredients. It also takes a grand total of 5 minutes to accomplish.
This is another total win! Check out the step-by-step instructions below ~or~ page down for the Pinnable & printable versions of this recipe.
Give it a shot and tell us what you think too!
Happy Crockin’ :)
Step by Step Crockpot Caramel Sauce
Remove the labels & Place Them in the Crock Pot
Pour water to about 1 inch over the top of the cans…
Cover & Cook on Low Overnight…
If You Want Salted Caramel…
Pour the salt into a canister of some sort and add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Stir well.
This isn’t only to check if you’ve got the amount of salt you want (but do this and adjust accordingly) It’s also to precede the booty dance you are more than likely gonna do :)
Cause It. Is. Awesome!!!
You can also label the can and store it in the pantry. Don’t make it more than a couple months ahead though cause it will start crystallizing and gets a little gross. No worries there though because tossing a can or two into the slow cooker overnight is completely no big deal. You’ll never have to buy it again :)
Check out the Pinnable and printable recipes below. Let us know what you think too!
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- Peel labels from milk cans.
- Place in crockpot and cover with 1 inch of water.
- Cover and cook on low overnight.
- Allow to cool for a few hours before removing from crockpot.
- Spoon cooled caramel into a bowl and mix in ¼ to ½ teaspoon of salt at a time.
- Taste test and adjust accordingly.
- Cover, label and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.