In This Article (click headings to jump)
- 1 A Super Easy Dip Your Crockpot Will Keep Warm All Day
- 2 3-Ingredient Queso Cheese Dip Recipe
- 3 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 4 Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- 5 Slow Cooker Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 6 9 Uber Easy Crock Pot Dip Recipes
- 7 9 Delicious Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes
- 8 Recipe
- 9 Crockpot Fiesta Dip
- 10 Ingredients
- 11 Instructions
A Super Easy Dip Your Crockpot Will Keep Warm All Day
Game Day's coming up...yep, everyone knows that. And most times folks are looking for food. Around here, it's mostly snacky sort of food after a big bowl of chili. This crockpot fiesta dip is on the list of anticipated snacks too :)
This recipe only takes 3 ingredients and you can toss it in the crockpot, walk away and do whatever else you need to do. It's a slight twist on the Velveeta classics and everyone around here loves it.
After an hour or two on low just come back and stir it. Once your cheese is melted you can just turn it to warm and let the crockpot keep it warm, gooey and melty all day long. No fuss, no worries.
Crockpot Fiesta Dip Ingredients
There are sooooo many different ways to make this recipe. Your possibilities are pretty much endless.
ANY kind of ground meat, ANY kind salsa, ANY kind of Velveeta. If you aren't a Velveeta fan and you have time...make your own. I've not tried it yet but I've friends that say it works pretty well. You can check that out here if you'd like.
Dice up your ingredients & toss them in the crockpot...
Butter, spray or oil it first...trust me.
Mix it up, cover & cook on low for 1-3 hours.
Sorry for the vagueness on timing. I had two different size pots going at the same time. One was ready in 1 hour & about 25 minutes...the other took almost 3 hours.
Stir it up and Enjoy!
You can also add in stir-ins now (but I'd taste test it first). Here are a couple ideas and things we've done over the years:
- Pico de gallo
- Diced Jalapenos
- Cream cheese
- Chili Seasoning
- Taco Seasoning
Serve it straight from the crockpot, put some in a bowl, add chips, crackers, veggies, etc...Super big hit!
Let us know if you make it and what sort of a twist you put on your own recipe.
Enjoy the fast prep & slow cookin' AND enjoy game day!
If you like this recipe here are a few more to check out. There awesome for Game Day & parties alike...
Crockpot Fiesta Dip
- 1 pound ground pork cooked
- 1 pound Velveeta cut into cubes
- 1 jar salsa
- Spray the crockpot insert.
- Toss in the ingredients and stir.
- Cover and cook for 1-3 hours, stir every once in a while to check to see if it's melted.
- Add any additional flavorings or stir-ins you'd like now.
- Cover and turn to warm.
- Serve straight from the crockpot with any chips, crackers or veggies you'd like.