In This Article (click headings to jump)
- 0.1 Gather Your Ingredients...
- 0.2 Melt the butter...
- 0.3 Milk in One Bowl...
- 0.4 Drunk, Sprinkle & Roll...
- 0.5 Fry 2-3 Minutes on Each Side...
- 0.6 Flip the Chops & Process Your Veggies...
- 0.7 Layers: Veggies, Chops, Sauce, Cheese
- 0.8 Cover & Cook on Low for 5 1/2 to 6 hours...
- 0.9 Serve up this deliciousness and Enjoy!
- 1 Cheesy Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
These Are Fall Off the Bone Delicious!
If you love pork chops AND if you like ranch seasoning...you'll LOVE these crock pot ranch pork chops. They only take about 10 minutes to prep then they cook all day. They are cheesy, tender and the house smells amazing!
Pork chops in the crock pot don't always turn out great. I've honestly never tried to make them this way. I KNEW from previous experience I wasn't a fan of just tossing them in the crock with a "cream of something" soup.
Don't get me wrong. I don't have any issues with using any sort of cream soups. Some folks do, I don't. I think it's a personal choice. And I personally believe the cream soups have their place...just not with pork chops (for me).
So anyways, these are breaded and fried for just a couple minutes. They fry for about the amount of time it takes to wash your veggies and mix up the gravy mix (see that detail below).
All in all this pork chop crock pot recipe is the BEST I've eaten OR made. I hope you like it. Give us a shout on the Facebook page and tell us about it.
Psstt...It looks like a lot of steps. It isn't. but that's just 'cause if you do it step by step like I write it...it takes 9 to 12 minutes...so I figured a few more seconds to read it would save lots of time down the road 🙂
If you do it step by step like I write it...it takes 9 to 12 minutes...so I figured a few more seconds for me to write it and you to read it would be worth the time saved when you MAKE it 🙂
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops Step-by-Step:
Gather Your Ingredients...
I used Panko bread crumbs. They don't make a smooth gravy. It's yummy, but not smooth. If you want a smooth gravy, substitute flour instead.
Melt the butter...
Toss the butter in a skillet over medium heat while you bread the pork chops
Milk in One Bowl...
Breadcrumbs on a plate (or in another bowl)...
Drunk, Sprinkle & Roll...
Dunk the chops one at a time in the milk then lay in the bread crumbs, sprinkle each with 1/4 the ranch dressing before flipping
Fry 2-3 Minutes on Each Side...
While they are frying on side #1, mix your "sauce". That just means to mix the leftover milk and breadcrumbs with the gravy mix.
Flip the Chops & Process Your Veggies...
Layers: Veggies, Chops, Sauce, Cheese
Depending on the size and shape of your crockpot, you might need to make two layers. In a large, oval crockpot you'll be able to do it in one layer. I used a 4 quart, round crock pot and I had to do two layers.
Cover & Cook on Low for 5 1/2 to 6 hours...
or high for 3 hours.
Serve up this deliciousness and Enjoy!
Cheesy Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops bone in
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 packet pork gravy mix
- 4-6 potatoes
- 4-6 carrots optional
- Spray or butter the slow cooker insert
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat while you bread the pork chops
- Pour the milk in a bowl and pour the bread crumbs in a separate plate or bowl
- Dunk the chops one at a time in the milk then lay in the bread crumbs, sprinkle each with 1/4 the ranch dressing before flipping
- Place them in the skillet as you get them breaded
- Cook about 3 to 4 minutes per side; while they are frying prep your veggies and sauce
- Sauce: Dump the remaining bread crumbs in the remaining milk, add the pork gravy and stir ~then~ Wash & cut up the potatoes and carrots
- Layer in your crockpot in the following order: Potatoes, Carrots, Chops, Gravy mixture then cheese. Depending on the shape and size of your crockpot this might be one layer or it might be two. Mine was 2 layers for a 4 quart, round crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 5 1/2 to 6 hours ~or~ 3 hours on high
- Fish out the chops and stir up the gravy in the bottom and serve
More Crockpot Deliciousness!
If you like this recipe, you might also want to check out these! Some are sorta alternate options...others are excellent side dishes.
3-Ingredient Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
Crockpot Ranch Chicken and Mushrooms
Pineapple Glazed Pork Loin Crock Pot Recipe
5-Ingredient Buttered Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Leave a Reply