Make Ahead Chicken Thighs Can Be a Lifesaver!
Quick Jump Links
- Make Ahead Chicken Thighs Can Be a Lifesaver!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
- What To Do With It Now?
- Share this:
These slow cooker chicken thighs are very tasty. They can be eaten just as they are OR used to make just about ANY meal…
I try, Try, TRY to keep a menu plan and schedule most of the time. But life happens. We get busy and sometimes stuff has to go. Sometimes I just plain forget too :)
Freezer meals and make-ahead casseroles are the bomb. I love them! But (yeah, there’s another but) I’m a moody creature too. I don’t always want what I had planned.
That’s where making meats ahead comes in so handy. You can make these ahead, cut them up and freeze. They are then ready to make any dish you can imagine that calls for chicken. Absolutely perfection for busy day meals!
They take less than 5 minutes to toss in the slow cooker and I’ve cooked them overnight with success every, single time.
Let us know if you like the flavor or if the recipe comes in handy.
Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
What To Do With It Now?
You can now use it any way you like…
- Eat it! Just like it is.
- Dice it up and serve it over rice or pasta, drizzle on part of the juices.
- Use it immediately in a dish like these… Pst: Even if they call for raw chicken you can use it premade. It’ll just cook lots faster :)
We hope you find this recipe helpful and a time saver. It sure helps around here.
If you like this recipe you might also want to check out these yummy chicken ideas:
- 9 Easy Chicken Soup Recipes
- 9 Amazing Slow Cooker Chilis
- 9 Easy Slow Cooker Soups for Winter
- 9 Delicious Slow Cooker Casseroles
See below for the printable version of this recipe.
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Himalayan salt to taste optional
Spray or oil the slow cooker insert.
Lay the chicken thighs in the crockpot bottom in a single layer (if you have more than will fit in a single layer just layer chicken, soy, spices like lasagna).
Drizzle on the soy, then the spices.
Cover and cook on low overnight (or at least 5 hours)